Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wolverine

This movie was outstanding and amazing just a thrill. One of the best movies that I have seen when it comes to watching a comic film. I was not an immediate reader of the comic books however I think that the creators of the film tried to do their best jobs of going through the movie and trying to relate the movie to the comic book the best way they possibly could.

I don't know I grew up watching the highly televised cartoon on FOX when I was younger and played the arcade games when I was younger but I guess I never really got into the story lines until recently. I wish that there was more to the story as if it could go more in depthed and really let us now more rather than breifly giving us the brief story lines. I really wish that we could have the opportunity to watch the lives in slow motion to see what goes on in the off times.

However it was amazing. The movie contained a great assortment of characters that we know from that time frame in the cartoons. I was extremely shocked when John died in the movie. It seemed extremely PG compared to the way these heroes die in the comic books. I must say that this has got to have been my all time favorite homework assignment assigned to date. I need to frequent the movie theater is what I am finding out.

Great overall movie and I would prescribe this movie to anyone who loves Wolverine, the cartoons, comics, and video games presented by Marvel. It is all just a good thrill.

1 comment:

  1. The arcade game was awesome, especially the six-player version. I think that was the one time I beat the game, with five other people, and probably six or eight dollars in quarters in Las Vegas in 1992.

    The movie did PG a lot of stuff. I thought that was lame.

    ReplyDelete