Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Best things that has happened all year

I have learned a lot in this class. When I began this class I had no idea what to expect. This is a great class. When I started out I can tell you that I began this class with a down heart but I knew that if I would just keep my head up and keep on walking that things would work themselves out in the end. It is crazy how I say this but this is really how things work. No matter what happens if you continue to try your hardest and continue to push even the bad things that sting will sting worse. Well that doesnt sound to good. But it is true. I am hurting physically, emotionally, and I am drained. I am completely to my end but everyday I must continue to push because I am unsure of what will happen if I do not continue to strive. It seems that everyday that there is not much difference between the sky and deepest pit that will send you into dispair that is extremely hard to climb yourself out of. I was really thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Professor Paul his personality is one of a kind and can bring the best out of those who really do not know how to tap into their own abilities. I am not sure. I guess it may just be the way that he approaches it or the that he is working amongst scholars all day. But I can say that I have really gained a lot from this experience, a lot of confidence in writing that I didn't have before. More anx and the willingness to put things on paper that most would condone as extreme and as something that should not be displayed in front of your typical people.

PAUL THANK YOU. THIS CLASS HAS THOUGHT ME ALOT. AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF THE HELP AND THE SUPPORT!!! This semester has really been a test of endurance and I know that this semester has really taught me to appreciate everything because when things go bad it is hard to keep a straight and narrow.

Thank you once again.

John Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment